Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Beckham to L.A. ?

The Los Angeles Galaxy have confirmed they are interested in signing David Beckham if the former England captain fails to renew his Real Madrid deal.

Out of contract in Spain at the end of the season and no longer a first-team regular, the 31-year-old midfielder is believed to be considering a move.

"There are thousands of clubs out there that would love to have a player of his calibre," said Galaxy boss Alexi Lalas.

Beckham has already expressed an interest in moving to the U.S. when he was interviewed in April :

"I want to be part of a country that is passionate about sport. And I've got my academy in LA, which is important to me because that is my life after the game."


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?