Thursday, April 19, 2007

Keane

Roy Keane last night told Jose Mourinho: My boys can beat you.

The Sunderland boss watched Mourinho’s Chelsea struggle to beat Blackburn 2-1 in extra time in their FA Cup semi on Sunday.

And Keane said: “I went to have a look at them, to see their manager and try and pick up different things.

"I left before extra-time but overall I was disappointed. It was a poor game.

“I think we would have taken either of them. On that display we would have. I said the same thing when I went to see Middlesbrough play West Brom earlier in the season. We would have taken any of them.”

Sunderland can gain promotion to the Premiership this weekend if they win at Colchester on Saturday and Derby lose to Luton tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?