Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sean Bean tirade

A foul-mouthed tirade from Hollywood actor and Bramall Lane director Sean Bean proved to be the final straw for Neil Warnock.

“Twenty minutes or so after the game had ended, Sharon and William were sitting in my office when the film actor, Sean Bean, who is a Sheffield United board director, burst in with his girlfriend." said Warnock.

“He was obviously the worse for wear. He wanted to know where I was. Sharon told him I was doing a Press conference and I’d be back soon.

“So Sean Bean started swearing at her and my five-year-old son. ‘It’s your f****** husband that got us relegated,’ he said, pointing at her. ‘He’s a f****** w*****’.

“That’s Sean Bean, the tough guy actor. Some kind of tough guy, eh, reducing a five-year-old kid and his mum to tears.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?