Monday, January 21, 2008

Murty gets shirty

Graeme Murty, the Reading captain, is fuming.

Not over losing at home to Manchester United on Saturday nor the cruel manner of the defeat, inflicted by late goals from Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Murty’s Ronaldo shirt, a memento of the Portugal winger’s brilliance, had gone missing and the culprit faced a grisly fate.

“Someone’s had it away and when I find out who it is, it’s going to be bloody,” Murty said.

“There’s going to be legs broken.

“I had a shower, came out and it was gone. It’s a player, an apprentice or a member of staff. I know my list of suspects, but I’m not telling you because that might give them a warning. It’s not going to be pretty.”

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?