Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nash in contact with Spurs

Basketball superstar Steve Nash has revealed he is in "casual contact" with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy and director of football Damien Comolli but insists he has no immediate intention of getting involved in the club.

Nash, of the Phoenix Suns, is a passionate Spurs fan and has spoken before about his dreams of one day working with the club, possibly as the figurehead of a consortium.

However the former NBA Most Valuable Player insists any involvement at White Hart Lane would come much further down the line.

He said: "I'm completely behind the group that's there now and I love what's going on at Spurs at the moment. But I would definitely love to be part of Spurs once my career is over. I've got plenty on my plate right now and so I can't imagine exactly how it might work but it's a big goal of mine.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?