Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Mourinho: 'I'm not special any more'

Four years on from his infamous Chelsea unveiling, Jose Mourinho began his tenure as manager of Internazionale this morning by insisting that he no longer wants to be known as "special".

Asked at his first Inter press conference whether he still considered himself lo speciale - the Special One – he insisted: "I am Mourinho – that's all".

"I have arrived at a special club and I believe I am a great coach but I don't want to be special," said Mourinho, before quickly insisting that this did not mean he would not be tempering his outspoken approach to management.

"I don't change - I am the same person as I was before, with the same mission and the same passion for my work.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?