Monday, October 27, 2008

Carew's lapdance fine

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill has revealed that John Carew has been "heavily fined" for his strip club jaunt - but admitted he wished he was young enough to have been with him.

O'Neill saw the serious and funny side of the incident that found the Norwegian striker spotted in a lap-dancing bar.

The Villa chief said: "John has been disciplined, he has breached the rules. He thinks there were mitigating circumstances and I am always prepared to listen - but I did and made a decision that he was wrong.

"It's not a problem, he's been pretty heavily fined and that's the end of the issue. I've talked to him about it and about our age gap - and how I wish I was that age again myself.

"John assures me that it won't happen again. I will believe him. He might be questioning the size of the fine - but the players think it should be doubled!

"I used to do it myself - not in lapdancing clubs. They were not called that in my day."

Comments:
Malgré le fait que la fleur soit pantropique, asics gel lyte iii crane france les Philippines considéraient encore la fleur comme une de leurs rares fleurs indigènes, tout en utilisant l'ylang-ylang et aussi les fleurs de waling-waling. Comme il est fabriqué en dehors d'un savoir-faire hybride, l'efficacité du produit est assurée. Les baskets des femmes Nike Air Jordan 12 Homme Dunk fleur de prune, il arrive dans la couleur rose pâle, la femme Nike Dunk Metropolis, le noir tout chaud avec des détails gris, Mesdames Nike Dunk noir dollars significatifs. Il est important de nike homme blazer noter que la vente est réalisée en dollars avec la base. Une paire qui n'apparaîtra pas à part une fois que vous aurez effectué une coupe rapide sur la zone dure. Le Nike Air Max Plus est communément appelé Air TN nike roshe run pas cher adulte ou Air Tuned.

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?