Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rio Ferdinand awe-struck

Rio Ferdinand was left a quivering wreck after talking to his all-time music hero Michael Jackson this week.

Ferdinand took a trans-Atlantic call from Jackson at the launch of his online magazine when the King of Pop rang up to wish him luck for his new venture.

"That surprised even myself! Michael Jackson on the other end of the line, telling me that he can't wait to meet me and inviting me to one of his shows," said Rio.

"I was shaking afterwards, I couldn't believe it - he's always been a hero of mine.

"A friend of mine helps manage him in England and it's been set up through that. He signed a shirt for me the other day, he's invited me to come and meet him backstage after a show. It's mind boggling.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?