Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mourinho drops Chelsea hint


Jose Mourinho has suggested he may return to Chelsea, claiming his future after Real Madrid "could be a destination where I have coached before".

Mourinho appears set to leave Spain at the end of the season, and has previously indicated that "after Real Madrid, England will be my next step".

The Portuguese has now given the strongest indication yet that a return to Stamford Bridge - where he spent a successful three-year period before joining Inter Milan - is in the offing.

"Everyone knows I have an adventurous spirit," Mourinho is quoted as saying.

"It's not easy for my family. We'll see what happens. After England, Portugal, Italy and Spain, it's not easy to find a new destination.

"It could be a destination where I have coached before. There are things that may be about to happen no one could imagine."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?