Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sepp Blatter 'resigns' as FIFA's Twitter accounts hacked

It has been confirmed that FIFA grand fromage Sepp Blatter had his official Twitter account hacked yesterday after a series of hoax messages were posted over the course of the evening.

The following Tweets, among others, appeared on Blatter's feed:

"So what if I took money from Qatari prince? I am the family’s bread earner"

"His excellency the Emir of Qatar has been the most generous figure I have ever met"

"I do not apologize for my decision. I have done the best for FIFA"

"For almost 15 years I have toiled for this organization"

"The royal family has done much for #FIFA I am sure Jordan will make an excellent host for 2030"

"I have recommended his excellency prince Ali Bin Al Hussein of Jordan as my successor"

"It was decided that the president Sepp Blatter is to step down due to corruption charges"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?