Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mutu wanted to adopt newborn baby found in sewage pipe

34-year-old Mutu, who is currently plying his trade for French club Ajaccio, was so affected by the news he planned to adopt the recovering infant.

Unbelievable reports of fire-fighters rescuing the new-born boy from a sewage pipe under a block of flats in Jinhua City, eastern China, flooded the internet and made headlines all over the planet.

Mutu, a father of two, was so upset by the story he immediately made plans to give the baby a new home.

‘I couldn’t figure out how to live, how to eat breakfast when I saw this story,’ he told Romanian TV. ‘That this child lived means he is a special child. Children are the greatest achievement

‘When I saw the baby I said "I must adopt him, he has been sent to me by God." I’ve never meditated, but when I saw the baby, I thought it was exceptional.’

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?