Monday, May 13, 2013

The best Sir Alex Ferguson Quotes

Ryan Giggs

    "I remember the first time I saw him. He was 13 and just floated over the ground like a cocker spaniel chasing a piece of silver paper in the wind."

Gary Neville

    "If he was an inch taller he’d be the best centre-half in Britain. His father is 6ft 2in - I’d check the milkman."

Paul Ince

    "I used to have a saying that when a player is at his peak, he feels as though he can climb Everest in his slippers. That’s what he was like."

Italians

    "When an Italian tells me it’s pasta on the plate I check under the sauce to make sure. They are the inventors of the smokescreen."

1999 Champions League triumph

    "I can’t believe it. I can’t believe it. Football. Bloody hell."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?